Dr. Hema Grover provides wide range of surgical options (key hole and open surgeries) to treat various gynaecological conditions keeping in mind women's needs & personal preferences. These include:
- Assessment & Management of Pelvic Pain (painful sex, painful periods, abnormal ovarian cysts/masses).
- Assessment & Management of Abnormal periods/Heavy bleeding -Wide range of management options available (Non-surgical like hormonal IUD Mirena & Novasure endometrial ablation/Surgical - Hysterectomy) to suit the needs of the woman.
- Management of Cervical screening Test & colposcopy.
- Work up & Management of Infertility & Recurrent pregnancy loss .
- Menopause Counselling & Management including Hormone Replacement therapy and alternative therapies.
- Assessment and management of female genital prolapse.
- Contraception and fertility control for woman of child bearing age including temporary & Permanent methods. Temporary methods include hormonal and non-hormonal methods like insertion of Implanon, Multi Load, Mirena etc.
To know more about Women's Health services, click on the topics below:
- Ovarian Pathology
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Cervical screening Test
- Pelvic Pain
- Subfertility & recurrent pregnancy loss
- Heavy Periods
- Uterine Prolapse
- Uterine Polyps
- Ovarian Cysts
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call to schedule an appointment or click here to request an appointment online.